Monday 13 January 2014

Jharoka

After working with ceramic clay I was intrested in making more art from clay.I had bought Fevicryl Hobby ideas -Shilpkar from the local craft shop.I decided to make a small JHAROKA.. Its basically an art form of Rajasthan.Its a window type structure and can be used as an art piece or for decorating frames etc.

Here I have cut a mount board into a desired shape. The embossed look is made from Shilpkar clay (small button shapes).I have stuck these shapes with glue on to the mount board.Basically, I wanted to give it a bronze look but due to shortage of color I have used Fevicryl Hobby Ideas - acrylic Dark Brown 05.After the paint dried up I redecorated with small silver sequins.For more 3d effect I have used Fevicryl outliner.




JHAROKHA


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...